On 01/ 6/16 07:49 AM, Мартин Бохниг wrote:
*Ian Murdock <http://arpadhaizy.livejournal.com/3447260.html>,* a programmer and founder of DEBorah-IAN and I-nd-IA-a whose achievements are too many to list, """""committed suicide""""" after being beaten and raped by the Police.

Here his absolutely shocking tweets <https://archive.is/cPE6h> :

https://archive.is/cPE6h

There is also topic on openindiana-discuss list about this. It is obvious to me that normal people do Not comit "suicide" After police get their hands on them.

This is the reminder of need for tighten connections between people and organizations, so that no one is left behind and is protected by community of people who care and have channels of independently expressing and direct real lines of help.