Ouch, excuse me the spelling errors.
All this work all over the past decade was done with massive pain in my
(somewhat un-even, distorted) right eye.
And the last time I could afford the special glasses I need to get updated was
in 2007.

That's why I always depend on lots of strong tea (or extremely unhealthy and
very expensive energy drinks, as in the past).

Ok, now you have everything and maybe I need to get myself a job as Supermarket
assistant.
Thanks to the few real friends (really! but that doesn't help), but
economically personal survival appears to be impossible with OpenSolaris
contributions.