On 08/25/16 02:28 AM, Franklin wrote:
Hi team,

This error is ocurring on */usr/bin/pkg update -v, *anyone have same issue?
I'm using OpenIndiana Hipster on latest version.

Thanks,

Hi.
One more workaround: edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config prior to upgrade (I mean, change its contents in any way, for example, add empty line).

So far it's not evident to me where the actual error is. It seems to happen when /etc/ssh/sshd_config was never touched and there is newer version, belonging to service/network/ssh. Not 100%-reproducible... Haven't seen it on any of my systems (even updating from rather old BEs).
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,