On Wed, 11 Dec 2019, Matt A. Tobin wrote:

So here we are, I am writing to all of you because someone I have come to know and who worked very hard to bring his chosen software to his chosen OS for all to use and enjoy has been crushed. What does this say about the Open Source community and more importantly about people in general these days?

I have no idea what correspondence occured outside of this list, but absolutely none of what you said in this email has been mentioned before on this list as far as I can see.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn
Public Key,     http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/public-key.txt