Hi

Thanks for the initiative. Will you stay around longer and package some softwares?

Have you had a look into http://docs.openindiana.org/dev/userland/ It gives you instructions on how to properly build and package components for OI. If you get stuck on something we can have a look at your logs and console output, and help pointing you to the right direction, but we won't run a second build setup on our side.

BTW. also have a look into solaris-userland https://github.com/oracle/solaris-userland and https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc-joyent if there is any patches needed for the sources to compile.

-Till