On Thu, 25 Mar 2021, cretin1997 via oi-dev wrote:

How did I test the library? The VisualFBEditor IDE was based on MyFbFramework from the same author. I compile MyFbFramework into a shared library and VisualFBEditor will load this library on startup. The library will be loaded dynamically, it was not linked with the binary VisualFBEditor_gtk3 itself. This is the reason why now I think it's more likely the side effect when I removed --export-dynamic more than the Linux crt headers being incompatible with OpenIndiana.

It seems that you are making mere assumptions here. Surely it is not difficult to find the actual cause?

Properly written software will self-diagnose if something as simple as failing to resolve a symbol occurs.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn
Public Key,     http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/public-key.txt