Hi all.

I'm trying to set up pacemaker on a node and encountered the following
error log:

    ruby: No such file or directory -- /usr/lib/pcsd/ssl.rb (LoadError)

After some investigation and contacting
<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pcs/issues/812> the pacemaker guys, I tried
to launch the pcsd without of "-- /usr/lib/pcsd/ssl.rb" param (edited
/lib/svc/method/svc-pcs) and I see another error message:

    /lib/svc/method/svc-pcs: line 33: kill: (9901) - No such process

So for some reason the pidfile is created but when pcsd tried to launch
"stop" method the according process doesn't shows up as existing.

Environment:
    vanilla oi-20240426

Steps to reproduce:
    # useradd -d /export/home/hacluster -m hacluster
    # passwd hacluster
    # pkg install pkg:/application/cluster/pcs@0.10.1-2023.0.0.2
    # vim /usr/lib/pcsd/env
        export PCSD_DEBUG=false
        export RACK_ENV=production
        export PCSD_BIND_ADDR=<IP address to bind>

    # svcadm enable svc:/application/pcs:default

What am I doing wrong ?

--
Mark Konnov