Hi, Deepak.

I'm curious (and others with opinions or aspirations for the iv thumbnail
project, please also answer): what do you think are the relative merit of the
thumbnails being at the bottom, at the right side (such as where page
thumbnails are in Mac OS X Preview window when viewing a PDF document), or in a
separate window altogether?

Larry Gritz
l...@larrygritz.com