Hi,

I am triying to deploy OJB as a data service with JBoss. I would like to
access the ODMG (or JDO if stable) Interface.
I found some samples at the mailing list but they look different to me.
I tried to add OJB as MBean at jboss-service.xml and put
the OJB jar file to my server/default/lib directory but my test bean still
tells
me that my JNDI name is not registered.
Could somebody post a small sample what to put where?
One of my open questions is, where to put the other jar files, needed by
OJB. If I put them to the lib directory too, jboss seems to be unable to
start.
Thanks for help!

cheers,

Guido