Hello,

I woner if it would be difficult to provide a mechanism to specify a custom
**collection** proxy in the <collection-descriptor> instead of the default  provided
CollectionProxy or ListProxy (or at least be able to change the default type  in the
OJB.properties). The reason is that I want to be able to enforce certain security
rules in all my queries where I would join the requested collection query to a custom
acl table and retrieve only permissable entries. I can easily achieve that using my
own Reference proxies and enforce the rules in the business logic for free form user
queries, but I also want to intercept all object relationship queries as well to make
these security rules consistent.

--Bill.