Hi!
We moved from OJB 0.9.7 to 0.9.9 and are experiencing problems concerning
auto-retrieval of referenced attributes for a 1:1 association. The referenced
attributes
are not automatically loaded, if we create a new persistent object in one transaction
and retrieve it in another transaction, using the ODMG layer.
The class-descriptor has default settings for the attributes auto-retrieve
(true) and refresh (false).
All referenced attributes are loaded however, if we set the refresh attribute to
'true',
but that was not necessary with 0.9.7. I wonder, if this is a bug or a feature?

Regards,
Juergen