I am looking for the best way to handle the following situation:

Let's say I have a 1:M relationship between a person and day class.  I
would like to execute a query that would give me back all the people but
constraint the list of day objects for each person.  Something like,
"give me all people, but only populate my days collection with days
between 2/1/2003 and 2/15/2003"

I can get this to work by retrieving all the people and then for each
person execute a query that returns my constrained day collection and
then manually setting that collection on the person object.  But this
does not seem optimal.

Any suggestions?

-Jason