see 'auto-update, auto-delete set dynamically?' thread.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: viernes, 21 de febrero de 2003 10:50
Para: 'OJB Users List'
Asunto: Prefetch dynamic change

Hello,

Is it possible to dynamicly change value of auto-XXX
(auto-delete, auto-retrieve, ...) specified in the repository-user.xml ?

By "dynamicly" I mean in Java code. Say in the xml file there is the
default version, but in Java code I'd like to change value for one shot.
Note that I don't want to modify the xml file.

is org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata a way to a solution ?

I was able by this way to obtain value store in the repository xml file,
but is it possible to change values (any values ?) without writing to
the file ?

   Thanks !