From: White, Joshua A (CASD, IT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 10:34 AM
To: 'OJB Users List'
Subject: Required Jars

Hello all,

I am just getting started with OJB as well.  I plan on using OJB with
Tomcat.  The OJB documentation recommends copying all of the jar files under
the jakarta-ojb-0.9.9\lib directory to the WEB-INF/lib directory.

I tried it.  After copying these files, Tomcat will not start the web
application.  For those who have had success using OJB with Tomcat, could
you share how you set it up?

Thanks,

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.