hi jemmee,

i recently added this feature to ojb. the class to be used can be configured in ojb.properties:

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# CollectionProxy class
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# The optional CollectionProxy entry defines the class to be used for CollectionProxies
# if this entry is null org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ListProxy is used for Lists
# and org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.CollectionProxy for Collections
#
#CollectionProxyClass=

hth
jakob

Jemmee Yung wrote:

hi all, i'd like to try implement my own collection proxy class, what i'm
doing is to refer to the source of CollectionProxy and code my own proxy
class, however, no matter how i configure my collection descriptor, it
stills doesn't work, can sbd help?

     <collection-descriptor name="permissions"
collection-class="hk.com.mydomain.domain.basic.BusinessObjectListProxy"
element-class-ref="hk.com.mydomain.domain.security.UserPermission"
auto-retrieve="true" auto-update="true" auto-delete="true" proxy="true">
        <inverse-foreignkey field-ref="ownerPrimaryKey" />
     </collection-descriptor>

Best Regards,

Jemmee Yung
My Domain Consultant Limited