I was reading the documentation on the possible use of "non-decomposed m:n
mappings", and had a quick question.  Is it possible to set up such a
mapping across an association table and still use the PB kernel?

I am thinking of a simple association table scenario, say like a
CUSTOMER_PRODUCT tables associating a CUSTOMER to the PRODUCTs its has
purchased.  Because the relationship is non-decomposed, there would be no
need for a CustomerProduct object.  But when adding products to a customer,
how can I get the CUSTOMER_PRODUCT row created?

Is that possible using the PersistenceBroker?

Steve Ebersole
IT Integration Engineer
Vignette Corporation
Office: 512.741.4195