Rice,

I have not. It may be common, I was just wanting to see an example. It may be a helpfull option one day.

From my experience i cannot visualize how an object would relate to another object with a map. I am not saying your design is wrong. Maybe I'll learn somthing new ;)

-chris wroley

Hi,
 I do not really understand what you want to ask. I
just have a class with a java.util.Map field and try
to  map it. Do people NOT use java.util.Map in object
modeling?

Regards,
Rice

--- Christopher C Worley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Rice,

I am curious to know when would you need to use a
Map?

-chris worley

Hi,
In OJB document, I can find information on how to
handle collection mapping. However, I can not find
information on how to handle java.util.Map. Is it
supported?

Regards,
Rice

http://taxes.yahoo.com/