Philippe,

Change your eclipse build directory from /WEB-INF/classes to /classes.

-chris worley

Hello,

I am currently building a web application based on Tomcat and Struts, using
the Eclipse IDE.

Trying to use OJB as the persistence layer, I have the following problem :

The OJB spec. requires that the config files (OBJ.properties,
repository.xml...) be retrieved from the classpath,
which means, for a Tomcat application, in the WEB-INF/classes directory.
But any files I manually put there are
automatically removed by Eclipse if I rebuild the project, since this
directory is an output folder for class compilation !!

I've tried to work around this by creating another folder in my project
(say "obj-config") and adding it to the classpath as a "lib" folder.
But my application doesn't seem to be able to find repository info there
(although it does if I run the same code as a Java application, i.e.
without Tomcat).

Can anyone help ?

Thanks,

Philippe