Hi

I asked this question a couple of days ago. Up to now I have been managing
my own persistence broker/thread mapping; I noticed
that there is a persitence broker thread mapping class in the distribution
for RC1.

>From looking at the code I cant see how the roker/thread mapping works as
the only reference to a persistence broker
thread mapping is in PersistenceBrokerThreadMapping class, which is used in
the PersistenceBrokerFactoryDefaultImpl class
but only in the methods activateObject/passivateObject which is not called
in any other code in the distribution.

Questions are:

        - am I mistaken...
        - if so, does this all happen by default
        - or, should I still perform my own thread/broker management.

Regards

Mark Rowell

Mark Rowell
CreditTrade

T: +44 (020) 7400 5078
M: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CreditTrade Limited is regulated by the FSA. (c) CreditTrade 2002. All rights
reserved. The information and data contained in this email is provided for the
information purposes of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and/or
distributed to any other person. It is provided without any warranty whatsoever and
unless stated otherwise consists purely of indicative market prices and other
information.

Any opinion or comments expressed or assumption made in association with the data or
information provided in this email is a reflection of CreditTrades judgement at the
time of compiling the data and is subject to change. CreditTrade hereby makes no
representation and accepts no responsibility or liability as to the completeness or
accuracy of this email.

The content of this email is not intended as an offer or solicitation for, or
recommendation of, the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or as an official
confirmation of any transaction, and should not be construed as investment advice.