Thomas,

Create a new cache class which extends ObjectCacheDefaultImpl; you just need
to override one method:

    public void cache(Identity oid, Object obj) {
        if (oid.getObjectsClass() /* should be cached */) {
            super.cache(oid, obj);

It might make more sense to look at getObjectsRealClass(), depending on your
object model.

-steve

Steve Clark
Technology Applications Team