From: Emmanuel Dupont [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 4:48 AM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Network error- Socket closed

All,

I'm playing with Ojb and the Kategorien/Artikel tutorial. I noticed that
when I ask 3 times the same request to the database, I have this error
below.

Why it is not possible to request more than3 time the same request to
the
database? ???

java.sql.SQLException: Network error-  Socket closed

      at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Tds.executeProcedure(Unknown Source)

      at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsStatement.executeCallImpl(Unknown
Source)

      at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsStatement.internalExecuteCall(Unknown
Source)

      at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.PreparedStatement_base.execute(Unknown
Source)

      at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.PreparedStatement_base.executeQuery(Unknown
Source)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAccess
Impl
.java:259)[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl] ERROR:
SQLException during the execution of the query (for a
com.jware.test.ojb.Fournisseur): Network error-  Socket closed

Network error-  Socket closed

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java:175)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.RsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(Rs
Iter
atorFactoryImpl.java:95)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQu
ery(
PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:2215)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getIteratorFromQuer
y(Pe
rsistenceBrokerImpl.java:1613)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuer
y(Pe
rsistenceBrokerImpl.java:1255)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuer
y(Pe
rsistenceBrokerImpl.java:1406)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuer
y(Pe
rsistenceBrokerImpl.java:1452)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuer
y(Pe
rsistenceBrokerImpl.java:1439)

      at
org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollection
ByQu
ery(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:310)

      at com.jware.test.ojb.UCEditTest.apply(UCEditTest.java:42)

      at com.jware.test.ojb.Application.run(Application.java:122)

      at com.jware.test.ojb.Application.main(Application.java:93)

java.sql.SQLException: Network error-  Socket closed