Hi,
Is it possible to use two columns as 'fk-pointing-to-this-class' since inserts will
yield null in other column on current configuration. I cannot change the way it looks
like in the database. Is my only option to use the indirection table and have it in
the collection instead of having CEquipment in the CSystem?

I've tried to use "SYSTEMID VERKID" as fk-pointing-to-this-class column but it does
not work.

Many Regards,
 Mario

Collection descriptor:
"  <collection-descriptor name="equipmentInfo"
element-class-ref="solo.test.dataobjects.CEquipment"
                         auto-retrieve="true" auto-update="false"
indirection-table="DTA.SYSTEMTABLE">
    <fk-pointing-to-this-class column="SYSTEMID" />
    <fk-pointing-to-element-class column="EQNUM"/>
  </collection-descriptor>
"

Indirection table:
"<class-descriptor
  class="solo.test.dataobjects.CSystemVesselMapping"
  table="DTA.SYSTEMTABLE">
  <field-descriptor id="0"
    name="equipmentId"
    column="EQNUM"
    jdbc-type="VARCHAR" nullable="false" length="12" indexed="true" primarykey="true"
  />
  <field-descriptor id="1"
    name="plantId"
    column="VERKID"
    jdbc-type="INTEGER" nullable="false" index="true"
  />
  <field-descriptor id="2"
    name="systemId"
    column="SYSTEMID"
    jdbc-type="INTEGER" nullable="false" index="true" primarykey="true"
  />
</class-descriptor>
"