The goal is to select children based on a distinct parent id.  Example of
the sql code:

SELECT f.ForumTitle,
   (SELECT Max(p.PostDateTime)
    FROM tbl_Posts p
    WHERE p.Forum_ID = f.Forum_ID) as MaxPostDateTime
FROM tbl_Forum f
ORDER BY MaxPostDateTime DESC

I would like to be able to accomplish this query in OJB getting Forums
ordered by the most recent posts to that Forum.  I thought it would be
possible to do a Query first on the Posts table to get all Posts distinct by
Forum_ID, but I don't see a way of doing that with OJB's Query syntax.

Best Regards,
Jacob