Hi ..

could any one help me on the following

I would like to use OJB's JDO api from enterprise beans.

i am able to run the sample JDOs examples .. as standalone. but , not able to
do it from the enterprise beans ..

i  have followed the steps specified in the documentation of integarting JDOs
with  ejb. for jboss.

1)  acc. to any jdo access from enterprise beans, we need to look for the
PersistanceManagerFactory thro' JNDI and get the persistance manager to do
any further operations.

though the OJB provided MBeans for PersistanceBroker api and ODMG api. but not
to jdo.
so , how do i look up OJB's JDO  PMF  ?

Are there any samples or steps to achieve this ? pl. do help me ..

i am sorry , if this is an already answered question .
[ sorry , though there are few threads on   "JDOs in entity context" but ..
the messages are not present in the archive .]

Thanks,
Shyam