hi burt,

and you also have thse entries in ojb.properties ?

PersistenceBrokerFactoryClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.ta.PersistenceBrokerFactoryDefaultImpl
PersistenceBrokerClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.singlevm.PersistenceBrokerImpl

jakob

BURT, RANDALL (CONTRACTOR) wrote:

Yup. My connection descriptor looks like:

<jdbc-connection-descriptor
                jcd-alias="default"
                default-connection="true"
                platform="MsSQLServer"
                jdbc-level="2.0"
                driver="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"
                protocol="jdbc"
                subprotocol="jtds"
                dbalias="//fpe-db-w-fpaydv:1433/WinApps_3"
                username="sa"
                password="gators111"
                batch-mode="false"
           useAutoCommit="1"