hi!
i also agree that discontinuing the old client/server implementation is a
good step. my question was just because i don't have experience with ejb.
now i think i understand the idea a bit more, and with you explanation i
understand, why you use SessionBeans instead of EntityBeans.

as a ejb beginner, some samples would be great, but i think i can do that
with some reading. there is only one problem left, and that is my need to
use a http connection because of proxies and firewalls. but i already fond
a library called jproxy, that can tunnel rmi calls through http.

Juergen

Thomas Mahler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gesendet von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
29.03.2003 14:39