From: BURT, RANDALL (CONTRACTOR) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 5:01 PM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: RE: MSSQL server - error in ojbtest-schema.xml

Some issues with the JSQLConnect driver:

1. Due to network restrictions, I suppose, I was getting 403 errors using
the ant task to download the driver. I grabbed it manually without incident,
and commented out the ant call.

2. I am actually getting *more* JUnit failures/errors with this driver,
though I concede it may be due to the changes I mentioned below in the
ojbtest-schema.xml?

3. With the money the PHB's are already throwing at MS licensing, I am loath
to try and work another ($4000+ for us, if I read their pricing correctly)
purchase into the budget...