Hello everybody,

does anybody has a workaraound or temporary patch for
the null foreign key reference bug in OJB?

This bug was reported twice in scarab. It occurs when inserting or
updating objects that have a null foreign key reference. When using
primitives (integer etc. ) as a primary key for the referenced entity
OJB tries to set the reference to an object with 0 as the primary key.
This is not intended and may result in underlying "parent key not found"
exceptions when there is no entity with primay key 0.

Can someone point me the right place in the source where I can
temporarily make some changes to get this to work?

Thanks a lot,
Vincenz