Thanks for your reply.

The actual Oracle field is DATE type and I cannot change it to TIMESTAMP
(DBA will kill me ;-)). Therefore the jdbc type must be DATE.
I īve tested using java.util.Date but I did not find a field conversion
attribute conversion method to jdbc type DATE.

Hope you can help us.

Thanks in advance,
Gustavo Faerman
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    iuh.edu>             To:     "OJB Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                         cc:

                    03/04/2003           Subject:     Re: OJB date => jdbc date is not
saving time part(Scanned
                    15:40                 for viruses: Notes Admin)

                    Please respond

                    to "OJB Users

                    List"

If I am not mistaken java.sql.Date does not have a time part.  You can use
java.sql.Timestamp or you can use java.util.Date (which contains date &
time) and use <field-descriptor> attribute
conversion
="org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.conversions.JavaDate2SqlTimestampFieldConversion"

Hope this helps,
Vladimir Berezniker
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Staten Island University Hospital