Hello,

I have a class with a map type attribute. I've try to store it using object to
byte array conversion but it seems to not work.
There are no errors during the storage, but when I list rows from the table, the
corresponding column is empty whereas when debugging the converter it returns a
byte array.

What the problem ?

This is the java declaration :
Map dataType = new HashMap();

This is the reposity part :
<field-descriptor
        name="dataType"
        column="TYPE_DECLARATION_DATA_TYPE"
        jdbc-type="VARBINARY" />
conversion="org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.conversions.Object2ByteArrFieldConversion"
/>