Hi,

If I do the following pseudo code what broker is used to fill the proxies?

  get a broker
  execute a query and get back some contact objects.
  close the broker
  access the proxied list of emailaddresses for a contact

Does the contact remember which broker was used to fill itself and use that again to get the proxied objects?

OR

Does the contact get a new broker, use it and close it?

If it is the first of these then I guess I am going to get potential multi-user issues as someone else may have started to use that broker by the time contact needs to load it's proxied objects.

So do I need to keep hold of a broker until I have finished all the operations on all the objects I get from that broker?

Thanks

David
--
David Warnock, Sundayta Ltd. http://www.sundayta.com
iDocSys for Document Management. VisibleResults for Fundraising.