I've developed a application with Struts, OJB rc3, Oracle App Serv OC4J 903
and Oracle 8 DB.

Now I'm stress-testing the application with JMeter: 5 concurrent users with
3 different http request.

Some questions:

1)
It seems that the begin, commit and abort transaction funct have effect to
all the connections of the pool of the PB.
That's correct? I've followed a previous suggestion (open a PB before the
begin-tras and close it after the commit) but I does not work correcly.

2)
If a connection-pool is full, how can I prevent any operation before? I
mean: can I check if the broker can perform a query or an insert before to
do that?

Thanks
Pier