> fixed the bogus sql bug.
> please use the latest SqlQueryStatement from repository.

Beautiful! It seems to work perfectly - I haven't been able to break it yet
;-)

> you should not use the name of a relationship in a user alias, in the
> best case it will have no effect ;)

Ah really? Well it was working :-) (and still does I think). Perhaps this
should also be something to go in the docs.

Anyway, thank-you for your patience and help.

Cheers,

Michael

P.S. Thanks also to Armin for fixing up OJB.properties