        From: Jin Bal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 6/2/2003 2:17 PM
        To: OJB Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: Limited collection returned

        Setting eager release to false solves the issue ro me.

        fortunately I am going to production on on tomcat 4 therefore the eager
        release setting does not need to be set to true.

        I had set it to true when trying out jboss

        My set up is
        Tomcat 4.x
        mySQL 4
        OJB 1.0 rc3

        cheers to everyone speaking up about this one!

        Jin