I currently handcode my repository_user.xml file, and am having
enormous difficulties. I find it is incredibly easy to make typos
and many of these typos are incredibly difficult to find.
There has got to be a better way. What are you guys using
for this purpose? Are there any good tools out there for
writing xml files? And does anybody have a good method
for making sure that the repository_user names, Java field names,
and database field names all match up.

I have spent all day on these sorts of bugs, with several
fairly large tables. I am ripping my hair out!'

Bonnie MacKellar
software engineer
Mobius Management Systems, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]