From reading through the OJB documentation on repository.xml, I get the
impression that it is possible to have connection pools to two different data sources in the same application, however I don't see any way to map which objects are persisted in which data source. Has anyone ever tried this? I actually do have a need to do this as I have a component that utilizes OJB for persistence that will be embedded in several applications. One of these applications also uses OJB for persistence, but all applications need to share a common database for my component.

Thanks in advance for any input,
Dave