To: "OJB Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: Experience in High-Load Environments

Do you have any examples of projects you've seen/worked on?

i.e.: Using Oracle, widgets.com easily handles 500,000 requests an hour

I'm actually not that concerned about using OJB for my current
project.... the load isn't that large. But I would like to know the
limits of the technology.

Mauricio CASTRO wrote:

It will depends largely on which RDBMS you use, and which OJB features

you

use. I think all the basics features of OJB can do the trick.

Mauricio Castro.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron Longwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>