De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Envoyé : jeudi 19 juin 2003 11:28
À : OJB Users List
Objet : Re: RE : Updating Objects

Hi

Emmanuel Dupont wrote:

Hi Thomas, Hi Eric

I understand that OJB doesn't mind about this update method but what about
the database?

If I create a new Object with the same Id (witch is the corresponding
primary key ID) and I persisting it, I have a "Double PRIMARY KEY

constraint

ERROR" in my database.

If you call broker.store(instance) OJB will check if the instance is already present in the db. In Erics example it will perform an UPDATE, not an INSERT!

So it is not possible to use this method ......No?