Hi again,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Bates" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OJB Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 11:10 AM
Subject: RE: How to deploy OJB on Jboss 3.2

I can't find a @jboss.depends tag or something near it.

> Unless they have some sort of 'custom' tag that lets you
> insert your own element.

Never heared about such a feature.
Thus I will add a section in depolyment doc
describes the problem and the solution.

> Alex

<local-jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.ODMGSessionBeanLocal</local-jndi-nam
> e>
> >          <depends

optional-attribute-name="Invoker">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depen
> ds>
> >       </session>
> >       <session>
> >          <ejb-name>PBSessionBean</ejb-name>
> >          <jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PBSessionBean</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PBSessionBeanLocal</local-jndi-name>
> >          <depends

optional-attribute-name="Invoker">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depen
> ds>
> >       </session>
> >       <session>
> >          <ejb-name>ArticleManagerODMGBean</ejb-name>
> >
> <jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.ArticleManagerODMGBean</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.ArticleManagerODMGBeanLocal</local-j
> ndi-
> > name>
> >          <depends

optional-attribute-name="Invoker">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depen
> ds>
> >       </session>
> >       <session>
> >          <ejb-name>ArticleManagerPBBean</ejb-name>
> >
> <jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.ArticleManagerPBBean</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.ArticleManagerPBBeanLocal</local-jnd
> i-na
> > me>
> >          <depends

optional-attribute-name="Invoker">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depen
> ds>
> >       </session>
> >       <session>
> >          <ejb-name>PersonArticleManagerODMGBean</ejb-name>

<jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonArticleManagerODMGBean</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonArticleManagerODMGBeanLocal</l
> ocal
> > -jndi-name>
> >          <depends

optional-attribute-name="Invoker">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depen
> ds>
> >       </session>
> >       <session>
> >          <ejb-name>PersonArticleManagerPBBean</ejb-name>
> >
> > <jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonArticleManagerPBBean</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonArticleManagerPBBeanLocal</loc
> al-j
> > ndi-name>
> >          <depends

optional-attribute-name="Invoker">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depen
> ds>
> >       </session>
> >       <session>
> >          <ejb-name>PersonManagerODMGBean</ejb-name>
> >
> <jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonManagerODMGBean</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonManagerODMGBeanLocal</local-jn
> di-n
> > ame>
> >          <depends

optional-attribute-name="Invoker">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depen
> ds>
> >       </session>
> >       <session>
> >          <ejb-name>PersonManagerPBBean</ejb-name>

<jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonManagerPBBean</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonManagerPBBeanLocal</local-jndi
> -nam
> > e>
> >          <depends

optional-attribute-name="Invoker">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depen
> ds>
> >       </session>
> >
> >    </enterprise-beans>
> >
> >    <resource-managers>
> >    </resource-managers>
> >
> > </jboss>

Exception
> in
> > > MBean
> > >
> > > ope
> > > ration 'checkIncompleteDeployments()'
> > > Cause: Incomplete Deployment listing:
> > > Packages waiting for a deployer:
> > >   <none>
> > > Incompletely deployed packages:
> > >   <none>
> > > MBeans waiting for classes:
> > >   <none>
> > > MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
> > > [ObjectName:

jboss.j2ee:jndiName=org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonManagerPBBean,service=
> [...]
> > > jboss:service=invok
> > > er,type=jrmp, ObjectName:
> > > jboss.j2ee:jndiName=org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonManagerOD
> > > MGBean,service=EJB
> > > state: FAILED
> > > I Depend On:
> > > Depends On Me: java.lang.RuntimeException: invoker is null:
> > > jboss:service=invok
> > > er,type=jrmp, ObjectName:
> > > jboss.j2ee:jndiName=org.apache.ojb.ejb.PBSessionBean,s
> > > ervice=EJB
> > > state: FAILED
> > > I Depend On:
> > > Depends On Me: java.lang.RuntimeException: invoker is null:
> > > jboss:service=invok
> > > er,type=jrmp, ObjectName:
> > > jboss.j2ee:jndiName=org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonArticleMa
> > > nagerODMGBean,service=EJB
> > > state: FAILED
> > > I Depend On:
> > > Depends On Me: java.lang.RuntimeException: invoker is null:
> > > jboss:service=invok
> > > er,type=jrmp, ObjectName:
> > > jboss.j2ee:jndiName=org.apache.ojb.ejb.ODMGSessionBean
> > > ,service=EJB
> > > state: FAILED
> > > I Depend On:
> > > Depends On Me: java.lang.RuntimeException: invoker is null:
> > > jboss:service=invok
> > > er,type=jrmp, ObjectName:
> > > jboss.j2ee:jndiName=org.apache.ojb.ejb.PersonArticleMa
> > > nagerPBBean,service=EJB
> > > state: FAILED
> > > I Depend On:
> > > Depends On Me: java.lang.RuntimeException: invoker is null:
> > > jboss:service=invok
> > > er,type=jrmp, ObjectName:
> > > jboss.j2ee:jndiName=org.apache.ojb.ejb.ArticleManagerO
> > > DMGBean,service=EJB
> > > state: FAILED
> > > I Depend On:
> > > Depends On Me: java.lang.RuntimeException: invoker is null:
> > > jboss:service=invok
> > > er,type=jrmp]
> > >

> > > META-INF\jboss-service.xml
> > >
> > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> > > <server>
> > >     <mbean code="org.apache.ojb.jboss.PBFactory"
> > >         name="DefaultDomain:service=PBAPI,name=ojb/PBAPI">
> > >         <depends>jboss.jca:service=RARDeployer</depends>
> > >         <attribute name="JndiName">ojb/PBAPI</attribute>
> > >     </mbean>
> > >
> > >     <mbean code="org.apache.ojb.jboss.ODMGFactory"
> > >     name="DefaultDomain:service=ODMG,name=ojb/defaultODMG">
> > >         <depends>jboss.jca:service=RARDeployer</depends>
> > >         <attribute name="JndiName">ojb/defaultODMG</attribute>
> > >     </mbean>
> > > </server>

> > > Attention Web Developers & Consultants: Become An INetU Hosting
> > > Partner. Refer Dedicated Servers. We Manage Them. You Get 10%
> Monthly
> > > Commission!
> > > INetU Dedicated Managed Hosting
> http://www.inetu.net/partner/index.php

> > Attention Web Developers & Consultants: Become An INetU Hosting
> Partner.
> > Refer Dedicated Servers. We Manage Them. You Get 10% Monthly

JBoss