From: Alexander Prozor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 6:14 AM
To: OJB Users List
Subject: Re: Problems with OJB in a servlet container

Maybe you use xalan lib different from OJB original version?
it can't parse URL to repository.xml file.
OJB don't put XMLreader.parse method in try/catch block so you will
not be able to see real situation in the log files :(.
--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]