Hi Conall,

I have been hoping to rework my fix for this to fit better with Ojb's
existing design and framework.  However, I am currently committed to
projects at work and am not likely to have much time for Ojb until
August.  If someone wants to step in before then with a patch that takes
care of read/insert/update (as opposed to just read, as has been already
submitted), I would be more than happy to share the expertise I have
with Oracle's drivers to facilitate this.

Michael

Alan,