Hi,

 Under high use, I get a connection pool exception, after 1 sec the
 connection are released.  I use PB and close the broker in a finally block.

 Did I miss something or is it a bug in the connection pool ?

 Philippe

 javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not borrow connection from pool -
 org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   jcd-alias=test
   default-connection=true
   dbms=MySQL
   jdbc-level=2.0
   driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
   protocol=jdbc
   sub-protocol=mysql
   db-alias=//localhost/test
   user=sa
   password=*****
   eager-release=false
   ConnectionPoolDescriptor={whenExhaustedAction=0, maxIdle=-1,
maxActive=20,
 maxWait=5000, removeAbandoned=false, numTestsPerEvictionRun=10,
 testWhileIdle=false, minEvictableIdleTimeMillis=600000, testOnReturn=false,
 logAbandoned=false, removeAbandonedTimeout=300,
 timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=-1, testOnBorrow=true}
   batchMode=false
   useAutoCommit=AUTO_COMMIT_SET_TRUE_AND_TEMPORARY_FALSE
   ignoreAutoCommitExceptions=false

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [
      sequenceManagerClass=class
 org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerMySQLImpl
      Properties={}
 ]

 java.util.NoSuchElementException
 at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(Unknown
 Source)

 Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Could not