I am starting to use OJB and until now everything is fine , but there is a little
problen,
i can not see the SQL code generated by OJB.

I  changed the OJB.properties , and every logger  is in debug state now.
but when i run the program i receive a huge information  on the screen
but no sq at all.

In my OJB.properties the sql logger is in debug state:

        org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.sql.SqlGeneratorDefaultImpl.LogLevel=DEBUG

does anyone  know how my problem can be solve?

        I am usin OJB 1.0 RC 3