I saw a discussion cross this list a while back regarding this same problem,
but with no solution.  The problem is this:  when I run a query to load a
collection of objects that contain other objects, the first call retrieves
only the first item in the collection.  The second call retrieves a total of
2 items, the third, a total of 3 items, and so on.  Obviously, the correct
functionality would be to have all of the items in the collection retrieved
on the first call.

I described the issue in great detail as a part of Defect OJB172:
http://scarab.werken.com/issues/curmodule/120/tqk/0/template/ViewIssue.vm/id
/OJB172/issuelist/-1/issuelist/1/issuelist/OJB172
<http://scarab.werken.com/issues/curmodule/120/tqk/0/template/ViewIssue.vm/i
d/OJB172/issuelist/-1/issuelist/1/issuelist/OJB172>

But it appears that the defect hasn't been touched since I entered it.  Is
there a known fix or workaround for it?

Thanks!

            Rob