Hi,

I've read somewhere in this ML that, since the latest releases, OJB uses
null values for FK when the referenced object is null. But it doesn't,
it uses the default 0 value instead (the FK is a int). Note that my FK
field descriptor is defined with the nullable attribute.

This is really annoying since it isn't compatible with the FK constraint
of my DB (PostgreSQL). So I guess I've misunderstood a basic concept..

Vincent