From: "Hal Arnold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "OJB Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 3:48 AM
Subject: RE: [OT] Re: OJB IDE Plugins?

I'd love to see a pluggin. The repository (even after working with it for
months)
still have me foaming at the mouth. It's always something simple, but it's a
pain
in the hiney. If anyone hears of a pluggin for Idea (I let the poor slobs on
my team
use Eclipse, they really don't know any better, heh, heh), please share it
with the
group.

hba