Hi,

I defined a collection-descriptor, where the element-class is an abstract superclass
containing the primary key field 'oid'. However, if I try to sort by this field, OJB
ignores the orderby attribute and returns the elements in the sequence in which their
corresponding concrete classes are defined in the extent definition. I'm using OJB RC4.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

<collection-descriptor name="elements" element-class-ref="conv.bo.LvObject"
   orderby="oid" sort="ASC"

  <inverse-foreignkey field-ref="parentId"/>
</collection-descriptor>

<class-descriptor class="conv.bo.LvObject">
  <extent-class class-ref="conv.bo.LvGroup" />
  <extent-class class-ref="conv.bo.LvText" />
  <extent-class class-ref="conv.bo.LvPosition" />
</class-descriptor>

Greetings,
Jürgen