Mike,

If you could send your ZIP to me as well, I would greatly appreciate it:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Many thanks,
Gerhard

Michael Becke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
22.08.2003 21:11
Bitte antworten an "OJB Users List"

        An:     OJB Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  Re: Antwort: Re: Configure OJB in WAS Testenvironment

It looks like the zip was stripped.  Oliver, Lasse, I will it send again
to you directly.  If anyone else would like the zip please let me know.

Mike