When a PersistenceBrokerFactory creates a PersistenceBroker instance, it can specify a different jcdalias. That alias can work against the same repository.xml but a different url (accessing a different database). In order for this to work properly, the OJB.properties should specify
ObjectCacheClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCachePerBrokerImpl

so that seperate caches are maintained for the separate PersistenceBroker instances.

Wayne

cesar.leite wrote:

Hi
I would like to know if with ojb i can change my schema when i'm executing my program?

Example: I can use the SCHEMA1.PRODUCT and later I can use SCHEMA2.PRODUCT to have access the same table product.

thanks.
Cesar

---
AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis! http://antipopup.uol.com.br