Problem is that I need to explicitly set the id.

I'm defining the test data in and the relationships in an xml file.

For example:

<account id="1" .../>

<person accountId="1" .../>

I need to know the id's so that I can assign them.  Otherwise, I could
try resetting the sequences, but that would make things a little more
messy, programatically.  I would rather bypass the sequence manager.
I'm going to try the clearCache method mentioned previously, and post my
results.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Dave